Saturday, March 10, 2012

Morning Prayers....helps to start my day right!



I have found if I can get my day started with those "Morning Prayers"....the day seems to go much better....whether it be a "hard day" or one of serenity.
 Here are Gleanings from various scriptures I depend on to get me going in the morning hours:

                                                      The Gleanings

Psalm 5:3-5  "Father, my voice arises to You in the morning,
                        I'm determined to start my day with You!
                        I will simply lay down all the "pieces of my life"
                        and give these broken parts to You!
                        It is here I will watch and wait...for You...to speak to my heart.
                        For this I have learned since meeting You,
Psalm 30:5      Although anger may come at various moments,
                        It is Your love for me that lasts a lifetime!
                        I may be stressed and even weeping throughout the night,
                        Yet Your joy is there to greet me in the morning,
                        And in Your joy....lies my strength!"

Psalm 143:8   "For it is in the morning hours, I am comforted.
                          With Your loving-kindness, all my hope and all my trust,
                          Comes from knowing....You love me!
                          Point out to me the road I need to take this day,
                          For my heart is focused...and listening...to You!
Psalm 90:14       For in the morning, this is where my heart needs to be,
                          It is here my confidence in You begins and grows,
                          And I learn it is Your very love for me that satisfies
                          Everything in me and about me, and my heart finds its peace
                           ......in You!
                          Even my life's last song....will be a "Song of Joy"...to You!"

Psalm 92:1-2   "In the morning is when I have learned
                           This is a time to sing "The Songs of Grateful Joy",
                           To proclaim Your love and offer up " Praises to the King!".
                           For when I offer the songs of Your unfailing love
                           In these early morning hours,
                           It is then I come to know "Morning Songs of Praise"
                           Are accompanied by the "Songs of Faithfulness"
                           That arrive at Your doorstep each evening."

Lamentations 3:22   "For here is what I know from the "Songs of the Morning",
                                     Your love for me never runs dry!
                                     In fact, it is Your love  and compassion for me
                                     That keeps me from the "terrors of the night."
                                     And what makes this time so precious my King,
                                     Is knowing Your compassion and Your mercy for me,
                                     Arrive each morning on my doorstep.. of my heart
                                     And Your morning gifts are new and fresh!...like receiving
                                     A gift from a dear friend!"



Psalm 118:24     " And Your gifts You personally give me for each new day,
                               Send a message that is so clear.
                               For it is You...it is really You! You alone have created this day...
                                for Me!
                               This day which You have made...and totally belongs to You,
                               Asks me for one request: to take the time to appreciate..
                               This day the Lord created, asks for this reponse:
                                to honor and respect for what He has done...
                                Offering  "The Praise of Love"...to my Beloved King!"
                                                                                        











 
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment