Saturday, November 7, 2020

"Watch This" Ezekiel 37: 1-5

 Once in a while I seem to just want to give up. You know, enough is enough. I'm old, the dreams have escaped, and all that's left is livin' in survival mode.

Then, here comes an Ezekiel 37 my way and I perk up, Initially I think, This doesn't apply to me for God's sake...does it? Then I wonder about it throughout the day and conclude, Why not?

I'm passin' on the first five verses to get you goin', paraphrased of course:

Some time later, I sensed the Lord's power over me...so much so I felt carried to a valley filled with bones. There were bones scattered everywhere, dry and bleached by the sun.

A voice spoke, "So, son of man, these bones cannot contain any life, right?"

I thought about it and replied, "Well, it's You we're talkin' about. Can't leave out any possibility with You."

This voice spoke once more, "Watch this!"


No comments:

Post a Comment